Find Your Inner Hero and Help Bring Down Disability Barriers.
On June 27, villains will tremble as hundreds of superheroes running faster than speeding bullets descend upon the Fargo–Moorhead area for CCRI's Twelfth Annual SuperHero 5K Fun Run & SideKick Youth Run at Gooseberry Park in Moorhead.
This family-friendly event is perfect for runners, casual walkers, people of all abilities and children of all ages. A schedule of events is as follows:
- 5 p.m.—Registration and picnic open
- 6:15 p.m.—SideKick Quarter-mile Youth Run (12 and under)
- 6:25 p.m.—Costume awards ceremony
- 6:30 p.m.—SuperHero 5K Fun Run & Walk
- Picnic and music during and following the events (food and beverage will be provided)
For the safety of everyone, please leave your pets at home.
SuperHero support makes the difference between a house and a home, a van ride and an adventure, a gathering and a celebration, an existence and a life. Join us to provide opportunities that help people with disabilities achieve their potential and thrive as members of our community.
Start a team and recruit friends and family to join you, or register as an individual.
Register online here. (CCRI Team Members and Clientele may sign up at front desk.)
Register by June 12 to be guaranteed a t-shirt.
Cost: 5K—$25, Youth Run—$10 (Fees increase June 12)
After registration, we encourage you to:
- Become a SuperFundRaiser for CCRI. Share your registration profile on your social media outlets to encourage friends and family to "fund your run" or take your fundraising to the streets using our printable form.
- Get your SuperHero costume ready for the race.
Follow the latest updates on our Facebook Event page or join our conversation on Twitter using #CCRISuperHero5K.
Contact Anna Larson with any questions—ALarson@CreativeCare.org or 218-331-2036.